Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hello!

Yikes! It has been a while since I've last posted. My new career is - well - keeping me very busy! My last post was on the eve of my first day as a supply chain professional.

Since then - I have raced only once but have steadily continued to run and bike with my little daughter, Abby.

I did return to Lifetime Fitness - Old Orchard to teach a Master Cycle Class. Friday June 13th, 2008 was a great time seeing old friends, colleagues and clients.

Check out "The Endurance Method".

The Tour is on these days. What a race it has been!

Well - time to sign off and get into some substance for future posts.

I am a newbie in this whole "groundswell" thing.

Please do stay tuned as I do want to develop something here at "The Endurance Factor".

As always - "engage life - maitain the pace."

-Coach Casey

No comments: